Awards & Designations
- Top 1% of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices agents globally in 2021.
- Top 2% of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices agents globally in 2018, 2019, 2020.
- 2021, 2020, 2019 Atlanta Realtors Association Top Producer.
- 2021, 2020, 2019 Atlanta Magazine's Real Estate All Star Award
- Awarded as a Chairman's Circle Platinum Level and Elite Associate.
- Over 18 years of experience selling homes, luxury estates, and equestrian properties
- Designated as a Luxury property specialist.
- Zillow Premier Agent and Best of Zillow Award.
Buying or selling a home or property with Todd Kroupa - Kroupa Team Real Estate assures the highest level of professionalism and real estate consultation available in all North Metro Atlanta communities. Todd understands the importance of customer service excellence and prides himself on his unsurpassed real estate knowledge and experience that he brings to each transaction.
Todd is a Chairman’s Circle Platinum Realtor and was in the top 1% of Berkshire Hathaway agents globally in 2021. He is an Atlanta Realtor’s Association Top Producer and also a BHHS designated Luxury Property Specialist. As a Licensed Real Estate Broker in both Georgia and Florida that has record-setting home sale prices and over $200 million in recent real estate transactions, you are assured to be working with one of the industry’s top professionals. With his extensive professional and personal experience in real estate, he is the number one choice to help you buy or sell anywhere in Georgia.
Todd first established himself 18 years ago in the real estate market of South Florida where he specialized in selling farms and luxury properties. He and his wife Abigail were owners and managers of a real estate office located in Wellington Florida. Within 3 years, they grew their office to be one of the highest producing offices in Palm Beach County and was home to over 250 real estate professionals. They fell in love with Atlanta and made the exciting decision to sell their Florida office and move their family and business to the North Metro Atlanta region. Since then, their real estate business has continued to flourish.
Todd and his wife Abigail are avid equestrians and farm owners. On days off they enjoy spending time on their equestrian property with their horses and children. Abigail is the marketing specialist and transaction coordinator for the Kroupa Team Real Estate. She is also a professional dressage rider and is the current Vice President of The Georgia Dressage and Combined Training Association.